Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inception Review



Ok so to start off....   WOW....   WTF did I just see?  I havn't had to think that much since High School Physics.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it.  Just wasn't expecting that rollercoaster ride when I went in. 

To anyone who hasn't seen Inception there are spoilers below so read at your own caution.  Inception more than delivered on it's promise as a mind bending experience.  If you put the somewhat ridiculous premise aside, it almost makes sense.  I think I know when he was dreaming and when he wasn't, but did I really?  Christopher Nolan (Momento, The Dark Knight) knew exactly what the audience was going to be thinking and purposely messed with our heads. 

The idea is that special agents...   will finish later

No comments:

Post a Comment